Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Five and 2 sevens.

Today is Isaac Nathaniel's 7th birthday. This means that for 12 days I have 2 seven year olds, Isaac thinks this is great, Seth, not so much. Seth has been eye bulgingly furious each time Isaac has mentioned that he is now the same age. " But I am SEVEN years and ELEVEN months!" to which Isaac will say " but we are both seven.
Isaac's day didn't begin well because his gifts we bought when he still loved Elvis and sticker books....now, he loves Basketball, like Seth ( because they are the same age after all.)
HE opened his gifts saying " I didn't WANT Elvis stuff" and " I hate that" and " Oh.....I don't like that either" Hooray for cold hard cash in his card because the day was saved. HE got more money later in the day and he is a happy boy.
HE ate cake and went to bed at 9pm and as he settled down he hugged me tight and said " I had a lovely birthday" I kissed him and said " I am so happy to be your mummy"
From behind us we heard " And I am happy to be his friend" from Elijah. What a splendid way to end the day.
Isaac,I am indeed happy to be your mummy. Happy birthday beautiful boy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Clara....in TN said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Isaac! I agree with your Mummy!

9:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday little man!

10:48 pm  
Blogger MamaTink said...

Happy Birthday Isaac. Glad to hear it all turned out to be splendid :)

11:27 pm  
Blogger Cathy said...

Happy Birthday Isaac.
Nothing like good ole cold cash to make anyone's day!

1:17 am  
Blogger Sara P. said...

Happy Birthday Issac! A wonderful ending to your day for sure, Helen!

12:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Issac :)

1:33 pm  
Blogger Ms. Sarah said...

happy birthday issac

11:13 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home