Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Monday, May 02, 2005

It's raining...it's pouring.....

Oh come on now! May 2nd and it' s STILL raining everyday. 3 little boys and rain , enough to drive a mother to drink! Mayday, I'm pretty sure there are all kinds of fun fetes and celebrations organised all over the place but how much fun would we have in the rain?
The boys are having fun outside right now with puddles and piles of soggy grass daddy just cut which means I will have fun trying to vacuum it all up later when they get tired and run inside dragging it all with them ( and you just KNOW that'll be just as I have my back turned for 4 seconds!)
H is enjoying my life at the moment, he tidied the toy room in true H. fashion putting all the dinosuars in the 'right' drawers, being careful not to mis meat eaters with plant eaters and batman isn't in the spiderman drawer...that'll be because 3 1/2 minutes after he took 2 hours tidying it became a matter of life and death to all 3 little crap magnets to tip every single toy out into the obligatory pile, kick them into a stream from one end of the room to the other in order to find the very ONE toy that all 3 need at the same time. Oh to hear that almost life drained voice say " Oh.......somehow it seems that the more effort you take to clear up the more mess they make right after, I can't believe how fast they got all those toys out again" Believe it buddy, I tell myself that the sight out there isn't a mess, it is actually the boys way of organising, they are quite remarkable in knowing exactly where the spiderman with the missing arm is just when they want it, Seth will get right to the Acrocanthosaurus with a scratch on it's left leg unless of course it is momentarily in the 2nd drawer down in the 3rd toy dresser on the right, which I am told is the correct drawer for a meat eating dinsoaur . If it's in there then all is not well in my 4th child's life and you can bet your life the whole blasted lot will get tipped and spread and a sigh of 4 year old relief will be heard throughout the house. Good, leave it all out then and hope no-one calls...actually leaving a vacuum plugged in out there sort of mkaes it look as if I am about to do battle, handy tip.....you get clever by the time you have 6 kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home