Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Almost giddy with excitement.

I am excited because tomorrow I am catching an earlyish morning train and will be spending the day with Daniel. No-one is coming with me and Dan and I will spend the day in and around glorious Bath, shopping and having lunch and just being together. When Shawn gets home from work Dan will cook dinner and we will eat in their garden next to the river. I'll come home by train when I'm ready. No driving, no traffic just me, a book and a journey.
No little people, or other big kids, just me and Dan and later Shawn, grown ups and peace and quiet for a whole day.
Is that something to be excited about? I think so.
Tomorrow I will share my day with you and post ppictures of my completely stunning eldest boy, his new home and his Shawn.

4 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

Have a wonderful time Helen! :) It sounds like a lovely day.

Julie

6:47 pm  
Blogger MamaTink said...

LMBO, shall I copy and paste your comment to my date blog?

Sounds like you're getting the day off you really deserve Helen! Have a fantastic time!!

~Lisa~

9:47 pm  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

oh what a wonderful day!!! I'm so happy for you!

Hugs

Julie

12:40 am  
Blogger -Lo said...

Oh my goodness i cannot wait to see the pictures!!!!!

Oh JOY! I bet you are having fun already!

3:58 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home