Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Smile.....














Sometimes it's all you can do!

8 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Ok the piggy nose at the end made me snort, since Joey does that all the time. He knows it's funny too, and does it on purpose - little ham. I love that smooshy face, and Eli in the tub with clothes on - Why that looks JUST like MY family hahahahahaha!
You have an adorable lot there Helen. I love your ability to smile through all the chaos - and having the camera handy for 'proof' doesn't hurt either - when they're grown up and have little monkeys of their own, you can haul out the photos and say "just like you, that's your reward!"
jenn

4:09 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG...I am rolling on the floor almost...I love the full clothed in the tub photo...you are really going to have some ammo when these little ones get older...they will be begging you not to show these photos to girlfriends and such!

Paradisemommy

4:38 am  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

You are a saint! A lovely lovely Saint.. OH wow.. they're just toooo funny!!!

Hugs

Julie

1:05 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Adorable Helen. :) Thanks for the smiles.

Julie

3:14 am  
Blogger MamaTink said...

It's so true. Sometimes all you can do is smile :)

Good thing they're beatuiful eh? lol

~Lisa~

10:55 am  
Blogger -Lo said...

Check out my blog i got something there for ya!

12:12 am  
Blogger Julie Q said...

I don't know where your post went, but I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well Helen. :( I will keep good warm thoughts for you and chicken soup does help. ;)

Take care!

Julie

1:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are these blogs all about anyway? I was surfing looking for gift basket for woman when I ended up here. Back to the relentless searching for gift basket for woman.

10:26 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home