Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Monday, July 25, 2005

A note from Elijah Henry aged nearly 2.

I heard that some kids get to play the coolest game...they get put in bed and then they climb out. Their mummies come in a lot of times and put them back in bed and give them drinks and kisses and read stories and this can go on and on and on. For HOURS.
I LOVE the idea of that game, I am very precious, I am mummy's last baby and I felt SO sure that she would have the best fun with this game....yeah, right. Sometimes it sucks being number 6. I guess she's done it all before.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Oh hey - that looks familiar - a little boy curled up asleep in front of the gate at the door of his room! Yep very familiar indeed.

Matthew says "Elijah, stay strong - be persistant. These mums are clever, but surely we can win out of sheer hard headedness! I've been playing this game for a long time. I can even climb over the gate now, and mummy has to put a gate up on TOP of the gate - twice as high. I see it as a challenge, and I'm sure I'll be sleeping by the door - in my ever non-relenting quest to escape until I'm 8 or 9!"

1:08 am  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Ahhh clever Mommy... can't be pulling the wool over her eyes huh?

4:16 am  
Blogger -Lo said...

How sweet....

8:35 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home