Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Monday, July 18, 2005

A new trick.

I bought a new iron today ( whoopdidoo!) I actually find ironing very relaxing and have realised that the worst time for me are the evenings, I could sit and snack all night, so, I set up the ironing board in the front room and I iron while I watch TV. Cool. ( or sad......wouldn't some hefty lovin' be more exciting? I suppose so, but you can't leave that all piled up on the sofa to impress everyone the next morning can you? )
If I ever post that scrubbing the kitchen floor at 5am is my new hobby send the men in white coats over or feed me some cake 'cause we'll know this thing has just gone too far!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

May you have the crispest clothes in all of England!

It's a fabulous idea if it works for you - Way to go on the weight loss too, I'm trying some of your tricks :)

I detest ironing, but if it helps me shed a few, then we shall have the most wrinkle free clothes, this side of.....Devon. So after you win the lottery, we can compare our pressed shirts. Imagine 6 little boys in matching pressed outfits - crisp white shirts and navy trousers - could anything be sweeter?

1:23 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home