Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Feels good...to feel good!

I am enjoying feeling good, am excited to see there are results and actually find I am looking forward to each day just to see if I am strong enough to resist the urge to stop caring. At the end of each day when I realise, still with a huge amount of suprise, that indeed I have done it again I could almost WHOOP with pride and can all but feel my self esteem creeping up.
I think I am actually walking a bit taller and even a bit faster and feel that I deserve every bit of feel good. Wouldn't it be great if this was for keeps? What if I am killing the demon that tells me I am worthless and grinding my foot in his face? That would be just about as good as it can get. For now, I will stick with waking each day and telling myself that just today I will be kind to me, that today I will do what makes me feel good. Each day I do that is easier than the day before, they say if you act as if you feel a certain way, before long you actually DO feel that way, I think they may be right.

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

YOU GO GIRL ;)

You SOOO deserve to feel GREAT!!!!

You ARE my inspiration you know :)

Hugs

Julie

1:31 pm  
Blogger Sublime said...

"There is another way of looking at the world."

- Lesson #33, A Course in Miracles
Here's a link to the whole lesson. http://acim.home.att.net/workbook033.html

There's one each day and they've really , really helped me get my "demons" under control. Don't want to sound preachy, but it might be a fit for you too.

Take care,
Sublime

3:28 pm  
Blogger The other me said...

Sublime...I LOVE that, thankyou, I will be reading the whole course !

4:33 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home