Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Monday, June 27, 2005

Ho hum......

Is it a sin , do you suppose, to be bored?
Probably,most everything else is, although everything else that's a sin is usually fun too.
I am just so BORED ..yes, capitol letters because I could just whine with boredom...my ageing mind and middle aged body craves a bit of excitement and whilst I should be gleeful that life isn't throwing any hideous mind shakers at me ( and that's NOT an invitation to hurl any at me life, bugger off and find someone else to throw it at) Off on a tangent here, my blog, I can do what I like.
DO you have a list of stuff in your head that only happens to other people? I used to and darn me if they haven't almost all gone and happened to me, superstition won't allow me to list the scary ones that haven't but listen here, you life fairies, or whoever you are, how come I get to have the crapola stuff that only happens to other people happen to me but I haven't won the lottery? Huh? HUH? Go on, throw that at me and see if I can come through the other side and be a better person.

Anyhoo, back to the original train of thought on boredom. In a TV show last week a comedy character said to his somewhat frustrated girlfriend " Oh...I simply cannot be expected to perform every SINGLE fortnight" Oh how we laughed........rather hysterically on my part of truth be known...I'M SO BORED!
If I wasn't so dog tired I think I would be a bit wicked, maybe my boys get their naughtiness from me, they sucked all the dare devil out of me when I was carrying them and selfish stinkers are jolly well using it all up and not letting me have ANY of it! ( although I do get to clean up after them!)

I took pictures of them today, wanted some splendid shots of their completely perfect faces, had some idea that they would look all kind of sultry and gorgeous and actually, they DO look gorgeous but they also look very cheeky and very naughty and you can get a really good idea what they put me through every day....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com See what I mean..is it simply oozing out of them or what?
I WANT some of that back... I'm weary of being sensible...but what to do?
I shall ponder on what wickedness I could enjoy and get back to you but if you have any ideas in the meantime do let me in on them......I'm bored you see.

1 Comments:

Blogger -Lo said...

Look at those gorgeous boys. You are truely right. It oozes out of their pores!
simply gorgeous!

12:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home