Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Friday, June 24, 2005

It worked.

For a week I have been kind to myself, eaten great food, drunk water and avoided the stuff that makes me feel so rotten. I feel good, I like this feeling and an added bonus has been a loss of 7lbs......I hope that tomorrow I can still be nice to me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

WOW - 7lbs in a week!!

Good on you Helen! I think I shall follow your lead and be good to myself this week - right after i finish this Brownie Batter Blizzard from Dairy Queen....

Oh, I'm so pathetic LOL!

jenn

9:45 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Good for you Helen!! :) Yay for you!! :) I know how hard it is. I hate to watch what I eat. I try, but I don't like it. ;)

Julie

11:16 pm  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

WOOHOO WTG!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs

Julie

12:52 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home