Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Thursday, June 16, 2005

A picture paints a thousand words......

When I came home from the school run yesterday I saw something that told me a whole story.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

When I saw this I knew without being told that Elijah had woken from his nap and so H had stopped what he was doing to get his baby....sure enough when I got inside there was my baby with his cheeks still red from his nap snuggled up on his daddy's lap. Priceless.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I love the fact that 'work can wait'

Memories are built upon the time we spend on them, not the money we spend on them :)

H is a great daddy! Those boys are so lucky!

11:10 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home