Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

A definition of bliss.

Today, after dinner while I was taking some washing down from the line, Elijah escaped and having just had his bath ran out into the garden totally naked, he made a beeline for the trampoline and jumped squealing " Yay!!!!"
I couldn't help but feel that life probably can't get very much better than that can it?

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Nope... that's about tops :)

Julie

11:21 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ahhh the freedom of a youngling! :o) I can't jump even with a bra on, for fear of knocking myself out or giving myself a black eye! LOL

Precious boy of yours!!!!

-Jes

6:30 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home