Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Friday, August 05, 2005

And here's one I made earlier...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Is he not completely gorgeous......
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And he cooks..properly, he is a trained chef.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and he is tall as well as handsome......
I made this man...how bloody clever am I ?
And I taught him to love and be kind, to respect and honour
....I taught him to believe that I loved him. I taught him to know that he is strong enough and brave enough to be who he is, to hold his head up high.

I walked with him today and soaked up the very essence of him, saw him with the people he works with, saw him meet and talk with people he doesn't know and I saw him with his Shawn, who he loves.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
He is loved wherever he goes, he is clever and I am so painfully proud of him I feel ridisculous for even trying to put it into words.....

7 Comments:

Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

You have every right to be proud Mum.. bask in the glory of the man you have created ;)

Hugs

Julie

12:43 am  
Blogger Jenny said...

It seems you have a wonderful loving family!! Can see the sparkle in your son's eyes!

1:19 am  
Blogger Julie Q said...

He is very handsome Helen. I'd be very proud too. :)

I'm glad you had a nice day.

Julie

2:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew he is soo cute! I love his tatoo! You sure made a cute guy Helen!

Be Blessed!

Paradisemommy

4:02 am  
Blogger -Lo said...

OMG i have tears! TEARS!
Im so happy that you had a lovely day. I was thinking about that today.
He's a hunk and he's in love...oh how wonderful is that I ask you?!?!?1

5:17 am  
Blogger MamaTink said...

Every Mother's dream. to raise beautiful children. Inside and out. I think you can definitely say your mission has been accomplished!

He seems like a wonderful person Helen. (And so freakin' handsome!! lol)

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time.
~Lisa~

11:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should be beaming!!! He is just spectacular! And the love that you have for him is incredible:) What a great mum you are!

6:39 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home