Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

It's like running a marathon...

...with one leg. Life. Right now.

I got fed up at 3pm this afternoon with the crapola of everyday life....packed my babies in the car and drove to heaven....sometimes the most simply things make the other stuff seem smaller.
I am poor and I am stressed but in some things my cup runneth over.
If I'm not around for a few days it's nothing too bad, just the old internet cut off along with cable TV until we have money again. Until then breathe in some joy that didn't cost a penny with me!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com just sit on the beach.... Image hosted by Photobucket.com


fancy a pub lunch? Image hosted by Photobucket.com

watch the boats come in......
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com


throw in a pile of unhindered joy....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


and some pure beauty Image hosted by Photobucket.com

6 Comments:

Blogger -Lo said...

What beautiful fun pictures!

(((Hugs)))

9:02 pm  
Blogger Sublime said...

Wonderful! Thank you for sharing the joy of your day. I needed it...

Thanks for the comment on my blog also. Like you said, "Here's to having a great bit soon!" I hope soon isn't too far away.

Take care,
Sublime

12:16 am  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Beautiful pictures Helen. :) Looks like a lovely day! :)

Julie

1:49 am  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Awesum pics!!! Man I sure hope you don't lose your connection :(

Hugs

Julie

3:09 am  
Blogger Jenn said...

It is heaven!! What an interesting day! I applaud you Helen, taking out three little ones for the whole day. I enjoyed it right along with you, and shall miss you madly until you are back online.
That last picture is stunning!! What a great little photographer you've turned out to be :) Of course, you have lovely subjects!
jenn

3:11 am  
Blogger MamaTink said...

What a terrific mother you are Helen. To give your babies a great day, despite the grown-up troubles going through your mind. These are the days they'll remember the most.

And thanks for taking the pictures, so that the rest of us can be inspired by your strength, and your children's beauty and spark.

I hope we don't lose you for too many days :)

~Lisa~

10:46 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home