Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Hanging in there.

I was thinking that because I have stopped harping on about how great it feels to be treating myself in a kinder and more thoughtful way, it could be easy to think that I am back on the stuff til I gag road. Not so. Finances haven't allowed the splendid salmon and shrimp treats but I am still just about eating well and there is still a slow but steady change in my feelings and shape. I am still gloriously stunned when I go to get dressed and find that clothes are a tiny bit looser or more comfortable and whilst I would love it if I could report huge changes in my appearance, it is, for now, just good to be able to say that I am honestly having a life change, this doesn't feel like a diet that will be over one day. Hooray!
I've had a weird day today, still kind of out of it and got to sleep a bit trying to catch up and get some strength, the right side of my face kind of caved tonight, my eye sunk in and looked totally bizarre, I think it was a migraine supreme which is, I hope, on it's way out!
Tomorrow is the joint party for the SethMeister and my Isaac......Jordan has booked a magician, they are having the party at his work place with the play den and all kinds of treats. Isaac has chosen a batman cake ( what a suprise!!) and Seth has a Madagascar cake. I hope this headache has gone by then, I can't even begin to imagine how it will be with 24 children and a migraine!!
Dan is coming down and so I will, oh glory be, have all my eggs in one basket tomorrow, expect to be drowned in pictures and shameless bragging!
I'm off without even trying to be witty or entertaining, many apologies, my sponge like brain just can't do it today!!

5 Comments:

Blogger -Lo said...

I am very concerned girly, you should see a doctor. The hearing, the face caving in......ugh thats scary, and although i truely doubt that it is, my dad has has strokes and his face has gone all wierd for a bit.....

SEE A DOCTOR I BEG YOU GIRLY!

((HUGS))
And happiest of birthdays!

10:49 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

I agree with Laurie. It sounds like it might be serious Helen.

The party sounds like a lot of fun. :)

Take care.

Julie

12:42 am  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Gotta third that one... Take a trip to the doctors sweetie.. we don't want to see you sick!

Hugs

Julie

4:35 am  
Blogger Jenn said...

Hang in there! And heed the advice of your cyberfriends overseas!
That party sounds like it's going to be something!!
I'll be coming back to see pics of the birthday boys enjoying their cakes and of course I want to hear all your brags! All your kids home - reason enough to through a party right there ;)

Love ya!

-jenn

1:07 pm  
Blogger Jenn said...

through a party? I meant THROW a party!

Sorry, couldn't let that one go.....no edits on these things ;)

1:08 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home