Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Party on down!

Quick note before the party news, I went to the DR and told her everything and got the full work over....nothing sinister, purely me, because I don't show when I am worried or stressed my body does freaky things and makes me shut down. If I am dizzy and hurt there is little I can do but lie down or sit still. Nothing but the fact that I have stuff to worry about and can't see a way out at the moment. REst, she said...oh if only!! Anyway...here's our day!



Ahhh, it's done, we are partied and magicked and boogied out, the boys are happy, we all had fun and here is the proof.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com he made these kids laugh until they almost puked....Image hosted by Photobucket.com he made power ranger swords and dogs and guns with balloons.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com he had them dancing in the aisles... a whole ton of the mothers stayed too so they got to dance ( thank heavens for camera duty, say I!!)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com they had music while they ate.....he had the kids enthralled......but......the big kids........









Image hosted by Photobucket.com HA!!! such excitement from Dan, Jordan and Sam!

Then it was time for the cakes...Batman and Madagascar.....and " Happy Birthday! "Seth loved it...my Isaac even loved it! ( kind of looks like H is manhandling him in this picture, he was actually just sliding him back on the chair so he was in front of the cake!!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

But for me....the most exciting part..the most thrilling part and the most memorable and goosepimpling part was the quiz.......would you take a look who went out the front and ANSWERED A QUESTION!! The question " name me a 4 legged animal" The answer...." A Yepoard" ( Leopard) loud and clear, right into the microphone!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com WHOOHOO GO ISAAC!!! Look at how stunned even Seth is!
The party was a success. Hoorah for Jordan !

6 Comments:

Blogger wallswithnodoors said...

wow!! sounds like the party was a hoot! my mum used to have parties for us when we were around that age...she was always exhusted the next day. thank you posting on my blog.

9:10 pm  
Blogger MamaTink said...

WOOHOO Isaac!!! What a great day for them both!! The pic of the big kids had me LOL!! So typical eh?

Thank you for going to the doctor Helen. Now, take Brenda's advice, and hide out in your bedroom for a few minutes of "rest".

~Lisa~

9:44 pm  
Blogger Jenn said...

sounds (and looks) like a GREAT party! I'm glad there is nothing serious with you, although you are deserving of a big fat rest! Whoop whoop Isaac for being brave and saying "Yeapard" into the mike! SWEET!
jenn

10:39 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Yeah for Isaac! :) The party looks like a lot of fun. :)

I'm glad you went to the doctor. I'm glad it isn't anything serious. :) I agree, try to get some rest. I know that is easier said than done sometimes.

Julie

11:32 pm  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Ahhh Looks simply WONDERFUL! And WTfreakingG Isaac!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Boys!!!

Hugs

Julie

4:31 am  
Blogger -Lo said...

Thank goodness you went to the doctor@ I was thinking about you today girly!

So much fun they had!!!!!!!

((HUGS))

4:46 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home