Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Thursday, September 01, 2005

So, if you've got to walk....





..then do it here, because even when I stood still, my heart sang!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's hard to believe that this is all 6 miles away.......there are wild ponies

and cows, sheep and all kinds of beautiful things to see, hills to run up ( if you're 4 and 5) rocks to climb and breath taking views in every direction.....

watch out for those ponies though, they have learned that people in cars feed them...so they aren't afraid in the least...unlike some of the people they chase!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now, Pamela says she can imagine investing in some stout walking boots, a weather proof coat and an all terrain buggy to walk around here with the littlest rhino and the papa rhino...that'd be balm for the soul, she says.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

How beautiful is that!! I love that picture of you getting a scare from the ponies LMBO!
I should like to join you for a walk around there.

3:35 pm  
Blogger I n g e r said...

How beautiful!! Nothing like that around here, alas; my walks are a mixture of fear of zippy autos, Lyme Disease, and West Nile Virus. Ah...

4:11 pm  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Oh now if that doesn't make your soul sing NOTHING will!!! What a heavenly place!!!

Hugs

Julie

9:25 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Beautiful scenery to walk around Helen. :) Oops, I mean Pamela! ;) The yellow and purple flowers look like they were planted together on purpose.

11:41 pm  
Blogger -Lo said...

OMG wild ponies? How cool!!!!! Love the pics, thanks for sharing!

2:21 am  
Blogger Jenn said...

Hi, me again, just revisiting the splendour of your land!
-jenn

3:38 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home