Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Thursday, October 06, 2005

My babies

Sweet ELIJAH

MY ISAAC


Cute boy Seth

Enjoy my little ones!

5 Comments:

Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

GORGEOUS!!! How do I do that???

Hugs

Julie
P.S. I rated them 10s for you :D

1:42 pm  
Blogger Jenn said...

Wah - my computer will not play them. I am sad. I so wanted to see your dreamy boys in live action!
Maybe if you emailed them to me......

4:15 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

I can't seem them either. Bummer.

4:58 pm  
Blogger -Lo said...

Thats SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awsome!!!

3:19 am  
Blogger Mitch said...

Awesome! What a great idea and very well done.

2:20 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home