Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

In no particular order.

before the chaos began

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

because he is Elijah and cute as a pumpkin

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

orangeness,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

because....heart, happy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


cool........

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Pop....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


smokey bed and SWEETS!!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



My friend Jane, who makes sandwiches because I take pictures,


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Seth, who wanted to be a skeleton and was cross....and then later loved this costume because, ugh if there weren't so many skeletons and how unoriginal for heavens sake!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


super cool hallway, am so damn clever. I am.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pretty ghostie tree and mirror

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I am a great aunt, me..great aunt Helen indeed, to this.....pumpkin Joe boy who is, quite frankly worth being old for if it means I am related to him.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


skeletons, how common...and how cool in the smoke and all.....and delicious skeletons too boot.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Isaac, who decorated this cookie but eat it?? Ewwwwwww.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Look at my witches hair, she said ...I looked and took a picture and then she took off her hat and said " And this...this is my actual hair, she is glorious this girlie.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Because here, you can almost see just how many kids we squished in here...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Joe and Aimee who ate jelly,


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


in fact Aimee tinyness ate everything and she just loved it and when we moved her to take a picture as evidence of how
much she loved it all.....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

PUT ME BACK DOWN BECAUSE THERE IS STILL FOOD AND I WANT IT!!!!


And Jackula and Amber who belong with Aimee ( and Sara I think I know I am spelling that wrong)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And Billy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And if there had been a prize for the costumes.......here is the winner because

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


She is scarey and cool and she just looks so damn halloweeny.

This is heaven right here....funny ladies who I love and make me laugh.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Big kids....loud ones and messy one and good ones, we like them.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


oooh doughnuts, splat ahhh and cream

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Should tell my mates, they might like this.......


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I love this picture because...Mr combover...look at the laugh, he knew what he was going to do next....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


You definately need more cream.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Imogen.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Eli loves Imogen ( don't pull his ears, duss love her)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Respect.....a teenage shoe mountain without anyone saying a word......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Some tired boys........

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NIGHT NIGHT.....HAPPY HALLOWEEN>

10 Comments:

Blogger LosingSanity said...

OMG, it looks like so much fun! And that little Aimee reminds me of my son..."there's still more to eat".

So glad all went well for you! Im sure everyone will talking about your party for some time!!! And asking about next years! LOL

2:26 am  
Blogger odat_kim said...

Fab photos, love them, looks like you all had quite the ball of fun. The donuts are a great idea :)
Kim

3:02 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks amazing, Helen! I bet everyone had so much fun. Wish we had been there, too!

12:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Helen, you sure did go all out! Looks like everyone had a blast though! You're the best to bring this into your home for so many! But don't envy the clean up!!!! :)

12:58 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Looks like tons of fun was had Helen. By everyone. :)

1:46 pm  
Blogger Lilsoutherngirl said...

Thanks for the pics...love them, looks like everyone had a great time..

2:17 pm  
Blogger -Lo said...

Helen!!! It looks GREAT! I love all the pics!

2:26 pm  
Blogger MamaTink said...

OMG :) Helen, I never really associate Halloween with being a particularily touching holiday, but you really have made it so ith these two posts. So lovely. So much FUN!!! Great Job!!!

~Lisa~

6:46 pm  
Blogger Noble Savage said...

Wow, what fab decorations! Great job!

Oh, and thanks for your comment on my site as well. :-)

10:09 am  
Blogger mom of 2 said...

wow...you did an awesome job decorating!!! And thank you so much for sharing all of the pictures...so cute!! I have to say that I really love your boy's spray painted hair...gorgeous!!

5:50 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home