Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

I wonder what the chinese is for......

!*$&$&"#&"&#%@&@**"!£$&&~#^^! !!!!!!!!!


Because, today it wasn't fun, not even a bit...except when I heard one lady come in, she was a hooray Harriet type, all booming voice and purposeful strides.....I heard her bellow " I SHALL LAAARRF.... LOUDLY!"

I. BET. YOU. DON'T.

Apart from that ,I was sort of not in the mood, from start to finish I was swearing in the most unladlylike way, in my head , naturally, and for 2 pins ( or needles) could have just pulled the damn things out myself and gone home.
The big old one he stuck in my BELLY didn't help my enthusiasm levels at all. It didn't.
I think it was my fault that it didn't feel therapeutic today, my appointment was at 9.30am-- too early for me.

Anyhoo, it's done, it hurt, it will help and now I only have to go once a week, for which I am truly grateful.

I'm not sure it was very clean there today either, somehow it all felt grubby and achky.
I almost wanted to get up and scrub things but if I can resist those urges at home you can bet your sweet backside I managed it there.
Now I am home I do feel good, I know it works but why is it that the things that do us good are so not fun?
Why can't chocolate be the cure all?
Why can't lovely smoochy back stroking from H cure my legs?
Why can't someone tell me that actually a bag of crisps and an hour of Royle family is exactly what I need to sleep well?
Dash it all and spit .

4 Comments:

Blogger JEFFY said...

Mum, I KNOW ITS HELPING! IT REALLY IS, AND YOURE DISCOURAGED BUT DONT LOSE FAITH. JUST TELL YOURSELF THAT WHATS HAPPENING IS ATTACKING THE DISEASE AND ITS GOTTA HURT. IM PRAYING FOR YOU. I LOVE YOU, THE BOY

12:13 pm  
Blogger mom of 2 said...

Oh thank goodness for once a week! Oh and if chocolate was a cureall then I'd be the healthiest person alive!!

1:34 pm  
Blogger -Lo said...

Hellsbells......((HUGS))

1:49 pm  
Blogger dawn! said...

hugs for you helen! i hope you are feeling better.

5:19 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home