Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The best alarm ever!!

Unfortunately, there is no snooze button.

Good morning Daniel...we're happy you are here!!






Look how happy they are!!


And because we don't encourage favouritism in THIS house.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

WAKE UP JORDAN!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh..and there isn't a soul in this house, child or adult that would ever , even for a second, consider waking sophie up in this fashion, oh no.....don't even think it!!!


Unless we bribe them for blogging video purposes of course! ( this was at noon by the way!)

10 Comments:

Blogger -Lo said...

OMG!!!HaHaHaHaHaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
That video was priceless!!! And look at those boys faces! so cute!
I love Sophie...poor Sophie!!!
lol

-Lo

1:09 pm  
Blogger odat_kim said...

So nice to hear you encouraging the boys in the background too :)

1:27 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Amanda would have the same reaction as Sophie. She loves her sleep!

Very cute Helen. :)

1:42 pm  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

I'm with Sophie...I love my sleep. Of course, i don't get to sleep til noon though! I have two lil monsters that see to that.

Very cute!

1:48 pm  
Blogger MamaTink said...

So funny :) So sweet :)

~Lisa~

2:47 pm  
Blogger Lilsoutherngirl said...

I would love to sleep til noon.. ah those were the days..

3:52 pm  
Blogger mom of 2 said...

Well it just wouldn't be right to play favorites!! too funny!

4:50 pm  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Oh I would hate to wake up like that....but it makes for great pictures!

11:27 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

He he, noon. I told you they were similiar. Amanda can so sleep that late!

11:57 pm  
Blogger Lisa said...

LOVE IT! I remember doing this to my older uncles :) Oh the fun of it!

I LOVE your voice! I wanna go back and visit England! :(

12:42 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home