Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Home sweet home.........

From this..........




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





To this........










Because of this.......





Ahhhhhhh. home sweet home!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger odat_kim said...

I love the burgundy, it's gorgeous!
Kim

12:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, kids! You gotta love 'em!

I'm always amazed at the speed at which a carefully cleaned room can turn into a disaster area!

12:41 pm  
Blogger Lindsey said...

These pictures are great!!! I know exactly what you mean....one minute everything is in its perfect place, all the pillows and furniture are perfect, and then BHAM! Kids come in and the order is GONE. And I don't even have my own kids yet....

PS-I love the colors of your furniture and couch/accesories. Beautiful together!

8:51 pm  
Blogger mom of 2 said...

Ah, God does have a sense of humor doesn't he?? I just have the 1 boy and I know how my house usually looks...bless you for keeping up with 3 of them!!!

and I absolutely love your curtains!!

9:39 pm  
Blogger dawn! said...

how pretty it was! lol i so know what you are talking about. i am curious about just how long your house stays looking like the first picture! lol

10:38 pm  
Blogger The other me said...

it stays like for hours!! right up until the first kid wakes up and wrecks it! From the moment the first one walks in, it looks like the other pics, until they go to bed!

11:25 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

I just have one of those that total out my living room. I have sort of given up on it! For now anyway. Next year, he will be at school all day and probably too tired to trash the living room. I hope. :)

12:32 am  
Blogger -Lo said...

I love them boys! I cannot wait to play with them!

3:33 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home