Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Badass..that's me!!

Look, Elise reads my blog ( and she likes it, hoorah!) she emailed me last night......

My husband is a chiropractor, and when I was telling him about your accupuncture experience, he told me that you were a badass. I asked him why, and he said that the particular massage technique they were using on you is called something like "rolfing" (I really could have butchered that spelling, don't hold me to it). Anyhow, this rolfing technique is pretty intense, to say the least. So there you have it! You are a badass; it has been chiropractically confirmed.

( I liked the bit in the link that says 'some people have screamed while being rolfed' well, yes....I can imagine they do, might do it myself tomorrow even!!)

It must be sad that this badass girl is more than a bit scared of tomorrows appt, AF is here too, wheyhey, cramps and torture. Ain't life grand?

Although, I should say, I did have hugely twitchy legs last night just for about 20 minutes and managed to fall asleep anyway, running in my sleep, perhaps I will get thin without even knowing how it happened. I am telling myself this is working because otherwise...WHY?????

4 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

So true Helen, if it isn't working why go on. I guess you will know by the end of your current treatments if it is working or not.

9:23 pm  
Blogger JEFFY said...

mum you...are...so totally a badass! you didnt even get mad at me about that scary video...or at least you didnt act like it.
i hope your legs settle down and the treatments do you good! kiss, your boy

10:34 am  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

Yep, badass you are! I would think of a million excuses for not going back and I would put at least one of those excuses to work and skip future appts...lol. So, hoorah for sticking with it! It really should work and you will forget all about the torture eventually. ~wink~

1:48 pm  
Blogger Lilsoutherngirl said...

I hope it works, then it will totally be worth all the pain... you know the saying "no pain,no gain"

4:08 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home