Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Sunday, October 15, 2006

You know that pig we were kicking.

I think I ate it. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ACK! THAT LOOKS BAD! BUT THINK OF ALL THE GOOD ITS DOING AND REMEMBER THAT IV'S ALSO LEAVE BRUISING AND NEEDLE MARKS! ITS NOT A NEGATIVE THING! ITS WORKING MUM! I NOW IT IS! KISS, YOUR BOY

10:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HATE WHEN I MAKE TYPOS BECAUSE THEY ARE USUALLY HILARIOUS, WHEN WHEN YOU ARE SAYING SOMETHING SERIOUS. THE WORD SHOULD HAVE BEEN "KNOW" YOUR BOY

10:26 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

I admit it, I ate ice cream today. Just a small bowl. We did walk about 3 miles though, I hope they counter acts each other. ;)

Here's to pig kicking tomorrow! ;)

12:53 am  
Blogger odat_kim said...

I had a touch pig kicking weekend too, stupid TOM arrived way early hence the sugar and fat cravings all week long. Alas tomorrow is Monday, and I can jump back on the wagon, although the withdrawal is not nice, but it's only 3 days.

1:30 am  
Blogger -Lo said...

Helen...I ate the whole damn stall this weekend....Comeone...its a holiday somewhere right??? RIGHT HELLSBELLS????!!!!!!!

(It must be) were sexy bitches anyways...specially with them needles sticking out of u!
Love it.

2:30 pm  
Blogger Jenn said...

I rewarded myself with a special little ripple bar last night because I felt like it and I know PMS is on the horizon. Just trying to nip it in the bud ;)
I'm back to kicking the pig today....

3:13 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home