Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

So today....

I made pancakes for breakfast, prepared dinner ( cottage pie with potato and parnsip mash) went shopping, baked cup cakes with Isaac, iced cupckaes with Eli ( and Isaac) we're trying out halloween cakes, black frosting with white chocolate skulls on...I just know they will be too scared to eat them!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Oh, talking of food, Seth is learning about healthy eating at school, on friday I watched as all his classmates came out clutching paper plates with meals on, meals made out of modelling clay, they were SO impressive, i could see, corn, peas, sausages, chicken....then Seth came out with his

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

WTH?? Hey, What is that Seth, what is you favourite meal?
It's 2 glasses of water. 2 glasses of milk, a carrot and who knows what the purple thing is!! Typical Seth, little food phobic! I love this thing, it cracks me up every time I see it!

Showered kids, cleaned front room 37 times, did dishes 307 times.....vacuumed. Oh, just started the laundry, that'll take til about 1am probably.
My house is still a quagmire , it is hideous and I give up. I will just look at the bottle of tapatio on the shelf by H's chair because I swear it has legs and will just walk right back in here if I put it away.
It seemed a really good idea this aftrenoon for everyone to take a nap. It was, then. Now it is a BAD idea, they are still awake and my mummy button switched off an hour ago.
No-one is blogging much, are we all blogged out?

Are Topher and Lo staring into space in a curly wurly induced coma ?

Is Lacey lost in mountain of puppy pulled toilet roll?

Did Angie's parcel come and she is in a chocolate haze wishing she could get to a computer and share her sugar high?

Or has everyone given up like me and become resigned to sitting in a depressing mess wishing the fairies would come along and sprinkle some fun dust?

Talk to me......I need you. HELP!
Oh and just so you know...when I say talk to me, I so don't mean like this.....

I'm extremely unbelieving when it approaches to the webspace. However, I certainly am Eventually confident that it would be super helpful by this webpage. - bad breath

or

Funny enough , I all but created a website as are this. I'm happy a certain someone else took that movement & getting such congratulationses instantly. - acne treatment

CONGRATULATIONSES??? What in the world??? Bad breath and acne, cheers people......just what I needed!!




4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I'm sitting at home Helen, wishing that the cleaning fairies would come visit me in the night and clean everything for me. It's thanksgiving weekend here in Canada, but not in the States, and since my hubby is working for a company that deals with US clients - he is working. Even worse, he is working for them - OVER THERE - in the States. Away from his family on this our special turkey weekend. So I'm pining a little bit, and grumbly that I'm a single mom for a little while. The Joey is taking a nap but is ready to get up now, and the older beasties are at odds right now. They don't see each other much throughout the week when they are in school - separated. But weekends afford them the chance to physically pummel each other and collectively get on my nerves. I'm operating on no caffeine - since I gave up pop and chocolate (temporarily only) until I can shed the "baby weight". (Can I still call it that if my baby is 2?) I've got a goal to lose 10lbs by Halloween, and 20 by Christmas. I'm well on my way, but little boys pushing a dieting mummy's buttons is the stuff that precipitates world wars you know! So, what else is new?

8:13 pm  
Blogger odat_kim said...

I'm blogging multiple times a day, at least in my kick the pig blog. Like Jenn, I'm running around to family for the turkey weekend, fortuneately my hubby is home for the 2 days of the weekend, but not the actual holiday on Monday.
Kim

9:55 pm  
Blogger Lilsoutherngirl said...

My package DID come... yeah.... I have been sneaking chocolate all weekend... cuz as you know I am not sharing with the bf...hahahaha..how wicked I feel..
I did wish I had a computer to tell you sooner. It came Saturday.

1:36 pm  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

I have been waiting for cleaning fairies...and waiting...and well, i finally gave up. Aside from that, I have been working and sleeping. I feel sleep deprived. I can't get enough of it. By the time i was getting home from work, i was wanting to crash! But, blog i will, today! It's my day off!

4:12 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home