Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

December first.

This is where we will be, the accomodation looks right out onto the temple, so we can look out and see this sight, it is beautiful. There are bridges and walks and there is peace and beauty.



This is what I am wearing....everyone wears white in the temple, everyone. It is akin to being in heaven. There is no class, no divide, we are all equal. The feeling surpasses anything I have ever known, when I have been in the deths of despair I have found peace here.


I have waited all my life to find the person that is right to take me here, not to marry til death do us part, but for eternity.

I have found him. Imagine. 44 years old and the time is right.

I have problems with looking at the things other people ave, it is my weakness. I admit I would love those things, Big houses, new kitchens, diamonds and of course the car. Those things would make me happy, it's true, but when I am in this building, with H and we are sealed for eternity and then my mum and Leah bring our little boys to us, all dressed in white, well there won't be a price great enough to out do that. No earthly treasure will measure up to it.

I know my dad will be there, he'll be singing with the angels and coaxing them to sing their hearts out!!

MYDAD

9 Comments:

Blogger LosingSanity said...

Oh, Helen, the slideshow is absolutely beautiful. Definitely has the tears streaming down my cheeks.

You are right..he will be with you. He is everywhere you are.

And, I am so excited for you and your trip. It will be so nice. Be sure to show us pictures!

10:23 am  
Blogger Julie Q said...

It all sounds so beautiful Helen! And yes, I agree, your Dad will be there with you, sharing in your special day.

The dress is beautiful. :)

12:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Helen,

I wish I could be there with you in December! The Temple is my favorite place on earth and to see you and your family sealed would be such a joy! Maybe I'll drive to Detroit or Chicago that day and pretend I'm in London with you. Sound ok?

Rachel

12:57 pm  
Blogger -Lo said...

Hellsbells...omg look at that dress! I love it. Everything looks so wonderful! Im so excited for you guys!!!!

1:17 pm  
Blogger mom of 2 said...

What a beautiful post!!

2:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your upcoming temple sealing, Helen! The London Temple is beautiful inside and out. That will definitely be a monumental day for you and your family. What a sweet slide show of your dad, too.

3:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me again, sorry.

Just watched the slideshow and it is amazing. What a great tribute to what must have been a truly remarkable man. After all, he raised you!

Rachel

10:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That slideshow was beautiful. What a beautiful tribute. I stand crying. What an incredible man. He has to be, the love you speak with, the words you use, is a testimony to the type of father he was. Thank you for sharing that with us.

He will be there watching over you...

Congrats on that special other man in your life!!! What a blessed day it will be when you two are joined. :)

4:42 pm  
Blogger dawn! said...

congratulations! i can't wait to see all of the pictures from your happy day.

2:54 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home