Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Monday, September 25, 2006

Look at the bright side...

Look at the bright side
Feeling good is the right way to go
So keep your chin up
And brighten your soul
Keep your eye upon the doughnut
And not upon the hole.

The good thing, probably the only good thing about having a car like mine ( a rust bucket) is that when you come home, and the neighbour who never takes their bin back after they are emptied on thursday, true to form has still left it outside your back yard......well when you're darned if YOU are going to get out and move it and anyway you are so used to getting that big bus through that little gap....when you do that and misjudge it and hear a rasping grinding sound....and then get out to see you just did this

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, it doesn't hurt so much as if it were a shiny new car, in fact it hurts your husband so little that he actually laughs. Yeah, funny.
And is that wasn't bad enough..could my reflection be any fatter? I swear that is the warped car's way of getting back at me, I am NOT that shape in real life!!

4 Comments:

Blogger -Lo said...

ACK! The van has strechmarks like me now.
Your not like that we all know how beutiful your looking girl. Those damn refelctions!

4:16 pm  
Blogger JEFFY said...

What reflection?
I know I always scratch up Rickys cars when I steal them. He so hates that! So he told me one time, next time you run away steal the old black one...Ill keep gas in it. BUT DONT STEAL MY SUPERSPRINT NO MORE!!!! hahaha

8:13 pm  
Blogger dawn! said...

that sucks! we had bad car luck days huh?? anyways, that is what i look like in real life!

12:34 am  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

Ah...darn neighbors!

Looks like everyone had fun making cookies though!!!

4:42 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home