Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Friday, September 22, 2006

Awwwwwww. Look, see?

My dad this is.......
and so is this, with his brother.....he's the little one.
And how completely wonderful is this one?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

what a mover!!!


I am marginally cheered and even more sad, all at once.

5 Comments:

Blogger JEFFY said...

MUM!! HE'S REACHING OUT TO YOU! HE TUGGING ON HIS STRING AT YOU ...FEEL THAT?? FEEL IT??

5:42 am  
Blogger GoGo said...

nice photos.

11:59 am  
Blogger -Lo said...

Awwwwwwwwww what happy mermories. Your daddy totally rocked.
I love the snow one soooooooooo much!

3:35 pm  
Blogger MamaTink said...

Those are so beautiful Helen!! Eli has his hair!! I could have sworn the one of him as a boy, with his brother was Eli :)

LOVE the snow one!!!

~Lisa~

6:19 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Such beautiful photos Helen. I love them. :)

2:24 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home