Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

BOW DOWN TO LO!!!!

CAUSE SHE MADE MY HALLOWEEN BLOG!! I gave her my password and said "give me orange" and she DID !! THANKYOU GIRL!!

Bad canadian post people, they sent back Julie bo's 4 packs of coffee because I didn't write my surname!! I put my address, put HELEN and not my surname, she knows it anyway sheesh!! SO it is back here and they want me to pay AGAIN!! Damn! Also, I sent Jenn's package yesterday, did I write my surname or was I chummy Helen on that one because HELL that was a heavy one! So nearly two weeks to not get there!! ACK ACK ACK!

I am loathe to take away my little map check post.....please keep sticking your pins in, I love it. Canada be prepared to stand on each others heads because on my google map, you all look like the worst case of piles known to man!! There are LOADS of you all clumped together like little blogging dots, hoorah ( actually, I think I should say Huzzah perhaps?) for Canada except the darn postal customs people.

Oh and Kaje!! You are so near to me, I feel all sort of canadian ( because they all live near each other and go to lunch and things) to have a reader so near. Hello, will you be my friend?
I might even learn to pronounce your name and everything. Do we not live in the most divine part of the world? Is my blog playing silly buggers and changing text size without my permission?


My little map thingy.
I stole it from Lacey...look in my links and see that little world thing. click on that and you can show me where you are in this world!
Even if you never leave a comment, will you do that because it would look very pretty with lots of little teeny people on it. My google thingy shows me that I have people all over the world...Korea, canada ( really loads in canada), new zealand, U.S.A. mexico. All over the world..so exciting. Can't wait to see the hits on this new baby!! THANKYOU. My ego awaits you.

13 Comments:

Blogger The other me said...

Oh he's more than welcome! Happy that he is happy!

12:22 am  
Blogger odat_kim said...

This is neat, I'm the martian, that was the best :)

1:49 am  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Very cute Helen! :)

2:18 am  
Blogger -Lo said...

HAHA Hellsbells. I signed it. Theyre so cuuuuuuuuuuute!

6:34 am  
Blogger The other me said...

I AM SO FAR AWAY FROM EVERYONE! WHAHAA

6:51 am  
Blogger -Lo said...

Looks good!

1:02 pm  
Blogger JEFFY said...

MUM! I love your Halloween header! I just love it so much! Kiss King

3:11 pm  
Blogger JEFFY said...

Mum! I got a dress on in that widgety thing. I clicked a flag. No fair! Its got us with a green dress on. Damn!

3:17 pm  
Blogger -Lo said...

heh heh your welcome Hellsbells. Im glad you love it!! I do too.

3:22 pm  
Blogger The other me said...

NOw, King...I just read your survey, you expect me to believe that wearing a green dress is going to cause you any headache at all? go get a scarf and feel pretty!! HA HA! y Halloween blog is so cool. Topher better let you eat at least 3 curly wurlies for that!

3:26 pm  
Blogger Jenn said...

I LOVE the new look! it's awesome!
I could have told you that Canada Post was a bunch of nitwits. For all the good in this country, it's practically undone by the stupid Postal system. No wonder people go Postal - I'm sure the very phrase was coined due to our "system"
Your package was mailed out last Monday, so it should arrive in a few days. Had to take out the chocolate eyeballs as the post office wanted my firstborn to include them. (you want HOW much to send them? They're chocolate, Not bloody diamonds, and they don't need a private jet to fly them out there) Apparently they think a 1 kg package requires it's own pilot according to their rates. And since the package is going 1st class, I promise it won't needing anything, so can I have the drinks, and hot towels, and the pampering instead?
Nevertheless, I hid a note in there somewhere, all folded up - see if you can find it LOL!

10:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your new look! It is so cool! I live in Hampshire so my part of the country is not as fab as yours. I am extremely jealous of where you live!

12:08 pm  
Blogger dawn! said...

have i ever told you that i love how you say "divine" i do love it...i am going to add that to my vocabulary!

4:31 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home