Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

I love it when a plan comes together

When Sophie was born, I sighed and told her.....you have 2 big brothers girlie, good luck when you want boyfriends.
Last night, Jordan saw Sophie in the supermarket with a group of friends,are he went over to say hello and noticed that she was holding hands with one of the boys.
"Hello....you are? Cool, and you are holding Sophie's hand because???"
Sophie said " because he is my boyfriend"
"awww, that's nice. Sophie is a good girl.She is going to stay a good girl. Don't even think of taking her back to your place, or anyone's place. Don't even think about her not being a good girl. I might have to break you. Do you understand? Oh good, nice to meet you. Bye.... Bye Soph!"

She was mad and sort of pleased all at the same time. It must be nice to have a huge great brother that is pretty much known around the town for not being afraid and has been seen on rather too many occassions to look after himself. Pretty good to know he is looking out for her, but it must be as maddening to her as it is a relief to me, to know that he actually means it. I love it when a plan comes together!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger JEFFY said...

GOD! THIS IS SO WONDERFUL! A BIG AND AWESOME BROTHER THAT LOVES HER AND WANTED TO TAKE CARE OF HER! TO MAKE SURE SHE IS SAFE! AND TO MAKE SURE ALL THE TERRIBLE AND AWEFUL WOULD-BE-PERVS KNOW HE CAN RETALIATE! BE PROUD SOPHIE! RICKY IS KINDA MY BIG BROTHER! I LOVE THIS BIRDS-EYE-VIEW OF LOVING FAMILY! SNIFF!

10:57 pm  
Blogger The other me said...

I love it too! families always should look out for each other, good job when families fail that someone almost always steps up and takes on the role...yeay!

2:08 am  
Blogger Julie Q said...

What a great brother! Perhaps I should have had my boys first? I guess we can't order things that way though.

12:37 pm  
Blogger -Lo said...

I Love that! I just love it Hellsbells! HAHAHA
Did you giggle and laugh with joy?

1:05 pm  
Blogger odat_kim said...

Haha! great plan! Go Jordan!

1:39 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home