Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Friday, September 08, 2006

A -Lo survey, because they are great.

The Most Random Questions You Will Ever Fill Out
1. Have you had sex in the past 24 hours? What's it worth to tell?

2.Are you gay? I'm not but I am quite cheerful, thankyou for asking.

.3.Do you have hairy legs? I don't, can you believe it?

4.Do you smoke anything? No but sometimes, steam comes out of my ears.

5.Do you like monkeys? It's just as well I do, I've got 6 kids.

6.How many fillings/cavities do you have? 5 at the back.

7.Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake? Pool absolutely no creatures must be near me.


8.Have you ever licked one of those square batteries? Yeth, I did oneth.


9.Have you ever read the Bible? Absolutely, more than once actually.

10.Did you ever go to Sunday School? Yes I do indeed.

11.Do you wear a lot of black? not anymore, I am a happy and colourful person.

12.Did you ever bring a weapon to high school? Pttttttthhhhhhh in England, in the 70's? come on now.


13.Have you ever hugged a tree? only in jest.

14.Do you know what a sphincter actually is? I do,I was married to one once.

15.Describe your hair: must I? It's so heavy it makes it hard to think, I need it cut.

16.Are you a wild beast? Rargh. ....nah too much like hard work.

17.Do you like to have fun? Oh yes, lots of it, loudly and often, raucous and spontaneous. But on;y before 9pm.

18.Do you like drama? Oh no..unless it's on the BBC, they do it very well but i must be able to switch it off.

20.Do you like mayonaise? Less as I get older, how bizarre is that?

21..Are you afraid to die? Not a bit, but don't want to til I have done much more ( in case God is watching me type this) I like the idea that my dad will be waiting...or not because he was always late, so I might get there and have to twiddle my thumbs til an angel tells him I am there.

22.Do you like playing in leaves? Only if I know there is no dog pooh, dog pooh defiantely spoils the fun.

.Do you think you have a good handle on spelling? Why would it need a handle?

28.Ever won a spelling bee? they don't have them here but I used to be the dictionary for my classmates do you think I might have?

30.Are you a television addict? In the absence of something more exciting ( and there is, unfortunately more often than not an absence of something more excting then yes, I am , can we hurry up because a great movie is just about to start on ITV 2.

31.Do you think O.J. is guilty?:Yes. although I can't say as I care much anymore.

2.Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?:I most certainly do I just wish she would sit still for longer than 3 minutes and STOP PAINTING THINGS!

33.Have you ever had sex in a hot tub? No, I have led a sheltered and somewhat dull existance, apart from my addiction to television where I imagine I have seen someone do that just before I get embarrassed and switch over.

34.On a swing?If the answer to #33 was no, hazard a guess to the answer to this one.

35.Do you like Elvis? Yes but nothing will ever persuade me to buy a mirror or clock with him on and hang it in my sitting room.

36.Do you enjoy watching animals "do it" on the Discovery Channel? Oh for heavens sake

37.Ever been hit on at the zoo? who wrote these questions..LO was it you girl??


38. Do you like the smell of pools? worrying isn't it?

40.Does your mom think someones hot? I'm sure she does but she used to love Englebert Humperdink....is it worth asking her who she likes now? I think not.

41.Are you a sugar freak? No, it makes my teeth itch.

42.When you hear a knock on the door, do you think "oh shiit the cops?OMG! OMG NO!!! No, I usually think....ack, is that vacuum plugged in?

43. Ever been arrested? No, ugh I am so boring.

44. Ever been skinny dipping?? No, modesty in all things ( hey wait shouldn't that be moderation? where's the river??)

45. Actually, do you like orange juice?: always with bacon and eggs

46.What sign are you? I wish more than anything that I had a witty answer to this one. I don't-- I suppose that means I must be the VACANT sign.

8 Comments:

Blogger -Lo said...

Ahhhhhh HellsBells! You are awsome! And No i didn't write the questions. I am curious about that swing sex tho!

-Lo

9:23 pm  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

Very run read!!!! I shall answer the questions now! Won't be nearly as exciting to read though~!

11:18 pm  
Blogger -Lo said...

Hells bells hells bells! OMG i loved your email. And i have decided i simply MUST Try on eof those. Doncha think?!?!?!?

-Lo

4:38 am  
Blogger The other me said...

I KNEW it! I knew if I showed you you would get one, or at least want one....HA HA!! Will we read about it on your blog? I am off to see!

6:22 am  
Blogger Jenn said...

hahahahaha - my sign is "Out to lunch" - Those were the best answers Helen.
That truly was one of the most enjoyable "survey" things I've ever read - I usually don't like them, but that was beyond entertaining!

12:36 pm  
Blogger JEFFY said...

Helen! Your answers were great! Hilarious! Genius! I love it! I love it! I'm copying now so I can put it on my blog! Anonymous is after you to "make a little extra on the side" ahahahah! Hey "Anal" how would YOU like to make a little "extra" on the side? Wink, wink!
http://amor-est.blogspot.com
Kiss King

3:34 pm  
Blogger JEFFY said...

Losingsanity?
"Very run read"? Whazzat? It sounds good, just trying to picture it. Guess mine would be "very hop read" LOL
Kiss King

JJBB-
Naw, YOU looking good, you aint out of order!

King (wiz out da kiss...) sniff/sniff

3:39 pm  
Blogger JEFFY said...

-Lo!
I ordered one. Call me!
Kiss King

3:41 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home