Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

LOOOOOOOOOK!!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love it that she actually wrote Hellsbells on the package!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

GET IN THERE MY BOYS!!




I'm not kidding, my face ached fromlaughing with those teeth!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Seth sends kisses right back because playdough...PLAYDOUGH! The mother never buys playdough, EVER, she says you think she doesn't have enough to scrape off the carpets?? They LOVE paydough......I am going to take a picture in about 5 minutes of the floor......but they are quiet and are playing and they daren't make a sound in case I remember that they have PLAYDOUGH!!!! I love the smell of it though , I could eat it, maybe I will just get on my hands and knees and chew the carpet clean!!

In case you are worried that the playdough has tipped me over the edge...don't, we are a house full of smiling, completely sane people.....see??
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

THANKYOU!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

What a fun package to get! :) My boy loves playdough too! I'm lucky, my kitchen doesn't have carpet and he stays in there with it.

I hope the first day of school went well!

11:43 am  
Blogger -Lo said...

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! OMG im ganna peeeeeeeee! I love it! Wasnt that a pretty package, and i bet everyone wanted it! LMAO

((HUGS))
Love the teeth!

2:08 pm  
Blogger mom of 2 said...

Too funny!!! I love those teeth!!

9:44 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home