Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A day of extremes.

Very bored, that means boys are very loud, very naughty....get them out of the house, somewhere they can play and jump and be loud....Aha, Jordan's work, I can read and have a cool drink, they can play in play area and shout and do stuff that makes my brain weep and try to escape to a nice place where children have volume controls.
Was a good idea, Elijah REALLY loved the cool lemonade, so much he drank two..at the same time

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They indeed ran, and played and shouted and jumped and climbed, a good time was had by all, my Jordan cooked me a bacon baguette which was completely delicious along with my slimline tonic and lime. I read my newspaper and relaxed. But as always, all good things must come to an end. Unfortunately.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That is absolutely fabulous, Helen! Love the pics!

I tried to call you today, but I got a machine, and I'm not sure that it was yours (although it did sound like your voice....) so the chicken that I am, I hung up. LOL

Missed you friend.
-Jes

7:09 pm  
Blogger The other me said...

Oh NO! It wasn't me as we haven't got a machine!! Darn it...how can I get in touch with you? Email me your number and I will call you! helenwith6@aol.com

7:13 pm  
Blogger Claire said...

Oh that is the funniest picture I've seen in a while. What is it with boys and video games?

12:10 am  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

OMG that's so funny! Silly boys!

12:53 am  
Blogger Julie Q said...

They must love it there. :)

2:52 pm  
Blogger -Lo said...

HELEN!!!! OMG That picture was so flicking FUNNY! HAHAHA I love loved it!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh I love seeing your boys!

-Lo

2:01 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home