Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Monday, August 21, 2006

What the Gypsy said.....( added to day out post)

We had fun ....REAL fun......in Plymouth, the place where the pilgrims fathers left, you know, from here....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

these very steps.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


There were fish and chips, by the harbour ( which I ate because it would be churlish not too but I counted them in and will eat accordingly all day....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And Jordan came too.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And then Kara and I left the scared ' ooooh not ME' people and we went to see .....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

which was SO fabulous and he was SO amazing and he knew me..and H..and my children. I am excited about what he said and although I don't think for a minute we should live by what these people tell us, I believe they have a gift, I think we can have fun and sometimes get some sort of confirmation that what he are doing is right, or not. I will come back and tell you what he said when the boys are asleep and all is quiet.

and we walked streets like this, with homes and restaurants like this.....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and we saw the sea and ate ice cream in the sun, which came out eventually.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

there was the park and go-carts and swings and bouncy castles and much laughing and joy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


So, this is what Acora said.....

He looked at my palm and said

" wow, what a lifeline, you'll make old bones, very old, in your 90's, and you'll keep all your marbles, no putting you in a home, ever. Hmmmm, great lifeline, crap marriage line.

This man, he's there, he's a good man, he loves you and he is a very loyal man but man, you want to stick a rocket up his arse sometimes don't you? He forgets you are his wife, thinks of you as his childrens' mother and it's almost like he is a brother, not a lover.

He'll never leave you, you can trust him with your life and if he says something, he means it, he'll never say he is going somewhere and go somewhere else, he truly loves you. He's very hard to live with though isn't he, at times?

You, you're young..up here ( points to my head) you're still in your twenties, your kids keep you young, you say every day " let's do this, go here, do that" you want out and to go and do things...your husband, no, he stays home.

Kids...I see you have had a loss...how many kids do you have? ( 6) I see 2 that really stand out, 4 are just regular kids, like you and me..the other 2. You have 3 older ones, 3 much younger ones..the older ones, they're gone, grown, doing their own thing, don't need you but you're still there. God you are a good mother, a great mother. They know this, they know you are always there for them and that they are your life. Your whole life is for these children.

The 3 little ones, they will be around you for longer, in these 3 there is one that is a genius, this child's brain is astounding, he knows things, he learns everything, remembers everything. He'll go far -he'll fly. He will use his mind and you'll see him go far. He talks like an older person, you hear him speak and know what a mind he has.

Another one is beautiful, really stunning, everyone looks at him. He could be a model. You'll ask him what 2 + 2 is and he'll say " what do I care?" and comb his hair.He'll laugh. He will have people surround him and love him, he'll go far, his personality and looks will take him wherever he wants to go.

You are spiritual, really spiritual but lately you have been saying " if there is a God, why has He forsaken me? Why has all this happened to me?" It's been so hard but look, look at you now, look how strong you are, nothing crushed you, it's done, it's over, you've beaten it. You are so strong and all I see now is good.

You're like me, you see things, you know things, you look at people and never take what you hear, you can look and know that person and no matter what you have been told you know the truth. Someone can have people follow them and say how great they are and you'll look and think "huh, I wouldn't trust him for a second" You'll get invitations and know if people are sincere, that's your best friend . Dont ignore it, use it.

You have something that I don't have..you can heal, you will touch people and know if they are going to be Ok and you'll tell them, you'll hold their hand and tell them not to worry and they will get well. this will get stronger as you get older, use it and don't be afraid of it. Its a gift.

You will never go without, you're canny, if you need something you can always get it , you'll never know want.

You will have luck though. In the 3rd month ...march, in march someone will ask you to sign something, when you sign it you will think " your loss is my gain" and you'll know you will always be Ok..when this happens come and see me, tell me because it is going to great, I love it when people come back and tell me I was right. I am right, it's coming to you.

You live in a big house, a great house. Its perfect for you right now but as the kids leave you will look around and say " what do I need all this for" and you'll move, to be near water, not the town you are in now ( and he named it) I don't like that town ,too much gossip, people looking through windows minding others' business..you'll move and it will be a bungalow, bedroom here, kitchen there, bathroom there, all on one level. You'll know it and that's where you will be. Always looking after yourself.

You'll work later..as the kids get older but you'll be saying " Jean come here, do this! Mary go there!" You'll be in charge, you'll be the supervisor not just a worker.

I really want to tell you that things are all good now...the bad is done and it has made you who you are and you are great. there will be luck and I want you to know all this and come and tell me when you know I am right.

How cool is that???? So may spot on points, lots of good stuff...thins to look forward to and a feeling that he is right, that the bed is done and I can go on.

I am off to have a happy day with my genius child, who is 6 today, who wants to be a Beagle for the day.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting his every wish is my command.

He didn't want a shop bought cake ( yikes) he wanted a beagle cake ( double yikes)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am a good mother...I made this, it is pathetic but he loves it...I had to eat chocolate frosting that was stuck to my fingers and chocolate buttons that fell into my mouth, I managed not to eat the chocolate cake cut off bits...but the day is yet young. I think birthday cake made at midnight isn't fattening, I think God said that.

15 Comments:

Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Oh that gives me goosebumps!!!

Gorgeous pics.. Helen you look SOOOO good!

I've decided that I'm celebrating my 40th birthday in England (with Jenn not Gunther LOL) so you have plenty of time to get ready for our visit (I'll be 36 this year).. Course if I can come sooner I'm gonna do that too!

Hugs

Julie

5:55 pm  
Blogger -Lo said...

OMG i wish I got to stand right there with you the whole day. Just follow you around. I feel like I already did!

Hey money cant hurt man! That is awsome. Please report how the date went. Dont skip on any juicey details either!
What kinda shoes did you get? Fanchy shmancy ones? Tennies? Flops?
Everytime I see you, you look better and better! Makes me feel so guilty for eating this tub of whipped cream.....

I love you too!
-Lo

10:21 pm  
Blogger mom of 2 said...

What great pictures!! Looks like you had a great time...and shoe shopping with no boys along...fun! Can't wait to hear the details!!

10:21 pm  
Blogger Jenn said...

Oh man you are having such ripe adventures every day! I wish I could take my kids out to neat places everyday as they get bored of accompanying me to Walmart to get milk. How dreary and dull our lives seem by comparison.
Hey Neat that Jordan came with you too - those boys sure adore their big brothers don't they! So sweet!

9:12 am  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

WOW those predictions are FREAKY! Will you take me to see him when I come visit???

PLEASE!

Hugs

Julie

1:08 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

What a day out Helen! I'd love to have that person tell me my future. So interesting some of them are! Can't wait until March to see what's up with that! :)

That cake is adorable and he will love it because you made it! :) I try to only eat cake on birthdays. There aren't any calories on birthdays right? Or in Dairy Queen ice cream? ;)

1:32 pm  
Blogger Lilsoutherngirl said...

I think the cake was so cute. You did a really good job. It will mean more because you made it for him. Better than a storebought any day. I just love to see the pics you post. I would love to come there and visit you and really go to these places. WOW

1:49 pm  
Blogger -Lo said...

OMG tell me. DID you cry???? I would have cried cried! I am crying!!!! I want to see him too!

I love your cake. You did a kick ass job! Emma is having a pupy part too and i have no idea how to make a puppy cake. I couod do a paw.....hmmmm
Love his predictions.

1:57 pm  
Blogger Jenn said...

So freaky and spot on that I had to comment again - just on that! (And to wish Seth a happy birthday - can he really be 6? That sounds so much older than 5!) Love the cake - so sorry that some of that icing and chocolate bits fell into your mouth, I'm sure that was just dreadful for you, and you've taken great measures to ensure it doesn't happen again, although sometimes it does....
Do blog about your good fortune when it happens and your return trip - I'd be curious to hear what he says next!

8:18 pm  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

Wow! Your palm reading was incredible!

The cake turned out cute! Much better than I could have done!

Enjoy! And Happy Birthday, Seth!

8:49 pm  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Awesome cake!! Wish I could have a piece! And that picture of your boys looking out at the water...I hope you enlarge that one and frame it cause it's gorgeous! And about your palm reading....wow....were you nervous before you did that? Maybe I'll have to look into that.

9:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great reading especially Gipsy Acora.I lived in and around Plymouth for 20 years and my mum went to see him once ,he scared her to death !!He was so accurate and even now 10 years on she says "Acora said this/that would happen".Have had a turbulent 12 months,and was seriously thinking of asking Acora his advise.I will definitely be going now.

2:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://firgonbares.net/][img]http://firgonbares.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]soft cheap software, [url=http://firgonbares.net/]harvard software purchase[/url]
[url=http://firgonbares.net/][/url] how to sell oem software management software price comparison
adobe photoshop cs4 trial activator by antony gr [url=http://firgonbares.net/]software store com[/url] real world camera raw with adobe photoshop cs3
[url=http://firgonbares.net/]security software reseller[/url] table missing filemaker pro 9
[url=http://firgonbares.net/]icon windows xp midi[/url] trial software downloads
purchase discount software [url=http://firgonbares.net/]office 2003 basic[/b]

2:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://uzuzijuse.envy.nu/yjolyz.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich

11:59 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://vonmertoes.net/][img]http://hopresovees.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]sell used software, [url=http://vonmertoes.net/]windows xp activation code[/url]
[url=http://hopresovees.net/][/url] academic edition software coreldraw viewer
office software student discount [url=http://vonmertoes.net/]kaon software price comparison[/url] microsoft office 2007 enterprise activation code
[url=http://bariossetos.net/]star trek themes for windows xp[/url] cheap discount software
[url=http://bariossetos.net/]buy microsoft software in[/url] academic software sale
Suite 3 [url=http://bariossetos.net/]my canada software[/b]

1:22 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home