Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Boys have five knees.

Boys have five knees.
Left knee, right knee,
2 Kidneys
And a weenie.

As taught by grandpa to Seth. Grandpas are for sure the greatest gift to a little boy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 Comments:

Blogger -Lo said...

I totally love Granpa!!!!! Hes so cool!

11:36 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

So cute! :) I love Grandpa too!

4:08 am  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

haha! Aren't gpas grand?!?!

3:31 pm  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

He He He He .. Love ya Gramps!!!

4:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol! That is cute!

6:15 pm  
Blogger Jenn said...

Yay for Grandpa - I'd never heard the 5 knees poem before - made me giggle ;)

3:57 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home