Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

bordering on the obscene!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I bought this chocolate today.....I went to a cash and carry and just went for it......this picture doesn't show just how glutenous I must have seemed buying all this...I wil add it to what I bought for Lo, Emma still gets the Yorkie stuff ( not for girls!) but the rest will all get mixed up and shared out...excpet for the box on the end, see that box
Photobucket - Video and Image Hostingthis one....

that says there are 60 bars of Curlie wurlies..that's for the Toph.
Lacey they had foxes mints AND the fruit ones too so you get those.
I will have to stagger the mailing..that's the killer, when you mail your stuff and almost faint remember that I am mailing out ( I think, haven't done the final count yet) about 10 boxes/ jiffies! ARGH!! SO exciting..yet frightening.
Let me tell you, H isn't given to excitement in a visable way, but THIS has him almost jiggy. THIS IS SO COOL!!!!!
Someone that lives really close to me logs in a lot..they know about this party, I don't think it is Sara Mac, she is even closer to me than this other person,( Sara you are SO coming with the 3 deliciousnesses, that are J. A and A. and husband of course!!) so..if you live in Devon and you know me...reveal yourself. COME TO MY PARTY!! If you are a scary person who might gatecrash and steal my laptop ( my new one that H bought me..this one I am using)...don't come, please. I am afraid of scarey laptop stealers.
Donna please come( I'll make you a pumpkin pie, I will!!).....Heidi, poo to you for having a party on the same day, we want you here and R and C.....Julia, come to MINE I asked first!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

I wonder if I will find out what a curly wurly is? ;) Still waiting, but looking Helen! If that's not in there, it's ok. :) Looking forward to getting it, when it does come.

It all looks lovely. :) I've prepared myself for the mailing (whenever I will get around to finding stuff!) and it's about what I figured. I can imagine how much it would be to send out so many boxes Helen.

6:26 pm  
Blogger mom of 2 said...

I just love getting packages!! Hope you have great party!!

7:37 pm  
Blogger odat_kim said...

Picked up my care package items for you, sorry no junk food (yet) I'm going to try another store tomorrow and mail it this weekend.
Kim

9:56 pm  
Blogger JEFFY said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:02 pm  
Blogger The other me said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:18 pm  
Blogger Jenn said...

Wow - look at all that!!!
I'm having the most wicked fun buying stuff and imagining the faces of the wee ones when they open it all up, not to mention you and H getting just as giddy LOL. That party is going to be so spectacular. Do post pics of all your packages as they arrive won't you?!

2:08 am  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

I wanna come to your party!!!!

I have my stuff ready to ship to you tomorrow. I had to go to several stores to find halloween balloons actually and had to end up buying them individually. But when I told the clerk they were going to England, the price came down!!!! Hehhehehe! Anyway, I hope you have a nice party and don't forget to take pictures to share with all of us (as if you needed to be reminded, huh?)

Oh, and aren't big brother's great?! My brother is about a yr and half younger than me but he is built like a brick sh!t house and he did the same...our little sis got the worst of it though!

3:08 am  
Blogger -Lo said...

OMG!!! Please adress it to tophey from your chocolate mistress... He will love it so very much, and he will jump and sing too I bet!

PLEASE wait a bit to send ours out. We can be last. Shipping is so damn expensive!!!
Have Ricky send you stuff for your party..Fun medical stull like they are ganna do for my halloweenie party....

Love you

-Lo

5:02 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home