Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Hoarding.....it has its benefits!

So, last year, when it was neally halloween and H was a bit slumpy and quiet in a 'I am sad' kind of way, rather than an ' I am always quiet' kind of way. We said " right next year" and you know the rest.
Maybe I fogot to tell you, because I sort of didn't think myself that shortly after halloween, we saw all the left over party stuff at a ridiculous price. 20 p for this, 45p for that...so we bought it, because we said we would have a party.
I put it downstairs in the bogey hole and thought not of it, a time or two since then I have seen stuff reduced and bought it and today, when my 3 parcels arrived, I thought "hey, might be fun to go into the bogey hole, my wardrobe, under the bed, dining room cupboard and see what the ghostly heck we have all together"
WANNA SEE???? WANT a look at the queen size bed in the spare room , sorry, epi center for operation halloween ??


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I probably should beg England's pardon, because I had no idea we had stuff like this....what do people do with it because we never see a party, we never get trick or treaters.....bizarre. I also always forget what I bought 9 months ago and hid...so exciting when you remember and drag it all out!
THIS YEAR England will know about halloween, at least in our street.
I don't want you to think, for even a second."hrumph, what did she ask US for help for? " because this is going to be so splendid and have such love in it, such memories and joy.....and we can't get half the stuff you guys can, I am so thrilled with the candy and ewwwwwww body parts, the shiny things and decorations.....it isn't over yet and I will of course, take pictures when everything is here, when it is put up, when people are here, when it's over. you will all be praying for christmas because you'll be sick of halloween!!
Also, well we have a huge old house and have invited half the country..we need a TON of stuff, there will never be too much, honestly.

Thankyou SO much for joining in with this, our family is buzzing from babies to old farts. We will make it a tradition. We love it!



5 Comments:

Blogger JEFFY said...

wow all thats so cool! you gonna have the coolest halloween of all time! Kidd King

6:45 pm  
Blogger mom of 2 said...

We LOVE Halloween!!! I'm glad you have so much stuff and I can't wait to see pictures!!

9:07 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Now you're set! You have M&Ms! :)

I'm hoping to start gathering some Thanksgiving items this weekend for you! :)

12:30 pm  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

Wow! What a lot of stuff! Looks like a lot of fun!

I think I will try to send off another package this weekend. If i send it air, they say 4-7 days...so, that should be fine! We will see how finances are this week! i am just excited for you!

5:44 am  
Blogger dawn! said...

k! that is all exciting! i wish that i was good about buying things before hand...but what the hell is a bogey hole??

7:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home