Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Sunday, September 17, 2006

The girl child. She is my child.....she isn't a woman. No.

Would you look at this girl, is she not quite beautiful??
I took this while she was busy, because she is wicked and when I try to take her picture, she tries to freak me out by posing in a sexy manner, of course she hasn't a clue what she is doing,
















She is just copying things she has seen in ...on...where?? When did the disney channel start showing stuff like this?

Can you grasp where Jordan is coming from? She can't seem to understand why her dad has a seizure every time he sees her....she is incensed that he tells her to go and get changed and put on a sweater and stop with the make up.... anyone understand why a brother and dad would find this....



Ha ha..yeah right, like I am actually going to post a picture of her being a hoochie on the internet!! If my friends want to see what I am talking about, email me and I will show you what a stinker she is....anyone else, forget it, she's my baby!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:33 pm  
Blogger dawn! said...

i am scared about the teenage years and that is why!!! they are growing up way too fast, and i am going to have three of 'em!!! aghghgh

10:52 pm  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

Why must they grow so fast? She is very beautiful though!

12:34 am  
Blogger Julie Q said...

She is beautiful Helen.

My old girl is 19 and I still think of her as my child.

1:51 am  
Blogger -Lo said...

shes so beautiful...she is....

5:07 am  
Blogger Lilsoutherngirl said...

She is very pretty. I wish mine would stay small forever.

I have begun the shopping for halloween. I will get things in the mail to you today or tomorrow...... I can't wait to see pics of your Halloween Party.

2:03 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home