Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Friday, September 22, 2006

BALLOOOOOOOOONS!!!


the balloons don't show up so well on my table but they are SO COOL!!! Thankyou Christina.

I had to tell the post office lady what was going on today, she thought I was a bit mad sending all these parcels to the U.S and Canada.....now she thinks I am about the coolest person on the street, actually in the town, country even. Which I am , of course.
Eli is always here when the parcels come and he jums up and down saying "HALLOWEEEEEEEEN , quick put it in a halloween room!"

i am still getting clicks on my map..the world to the right, thankyou, keep a-clicking !

4 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

So cool Helen! :) It sounds like Christmas there!

2:39 pm  
Blogger -Lo said...

God ic ant wait to see all the pics from the party! When is it scheduled?

6:22 pm  
Blogger Lilsoutherngirl said...

I also am sendin more balloons.

6:36 pm  
Blogger JEFFY said...

HAHAHAH LAURIE! DUH, HALLOWEEN! OTOBER THE 31ST AHAHAHAH

11:02 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home