Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Friday, September 22, 2006

Tell me joke.

Because I am having one of those days, I am miserable and weepy and with no good reason. Just time of the month....rent time. I have the rent and so that's not a worry but until next week, nothing else and I so like money and like spending it even more, even if it's just on petrol so I can drive and not walk, or food so I can eat if I get to hand over money I am happy.
Sometimes, being the boss is not so much fun, I get grumpy every month the week before the 28th....but it has to be said that I am really alright the rest of the month, I have a rather nice time so it could be worse, we're not poor or anything.
The other good thing about being miserable is that...look, I know why I am sad and grumpy and bored...I am not feeling as though the world will end, I can see that I could quite easily be lifted out of my slump, I am NOT DEPRESSED , how marvellous is that? If I'm not careful, just knowing I am not depressed could cheer me up and we dont want that now do we? We need to keep people in the house on their toes and remember that I am fragile and should be pandered to and all that stuff ( oh as if !!) I have some extra money coming next week, so I shall be hippety doodah then, because I am materialistic, sort of.
Whoever said money can't buy happiness was stupid, because no matter how miserable I am , if I have money I can have fun in my low down life.
It may not buy the actual happiness but you can be so much more comfortable in your misery. I'm all for that. Even if you can't have fun, you can buy chocolate and argue with that, go on, try!
I am such a brat, I have had a parcel almost every day this week and still I whine.
Sorry.
I think. I'd know if I wasn't so grumpy, I'm sure I am sorry because I have been so well raised , I just really quite enjoy grumbling sometimes.

So, tell me a joke. A funny one. Or send me money, I'm not fussy. Just cheer me the hell up. Please.

this made me laugh




6 Comments:

Blogger The other me said...

How sad that I actually DID laugh!!

5:15 pm  
Blogger Lilsoutherngirl said...

What do you do when you have a galloping horse beside you, and elephant in front of you, a lion behind you and a huge drop off to your right????


Get your drunk ass off the merry go round.

5:35 pm  
Blogger The other me said...

and again!

5:55 pm  
Blogger odat_kim said...

I don't have any jokes, how about this: http://onceuponasmile.blogspot.com/

9:11 pm  
Blogger The other me said...

WARPIE! That is great! thankyou!

9:54 pm  
Blogger JEFFY said...

Well lets see. Im gonna tell you an English joke! Because it involves accent.
Once upon a time, a man was fishing out in a deep lake, probably the one where the Loc Ness Monster lives, and his little ole boat turned over when he was standing up trying to reel in his fishing line. Well when it did, he lost everything, all his oars and everything. He managed to get the boat flipped back over and climbed back in. But there he was stranded for hours.
Well after a few hours of drifting, he saw this boat coming from afar and the man was rowing and he had two women in the boat with him.
His heart and spirits perked up! He yelled to the man!
"Please sir, can you lend me one of your oars?"
The man stopped rowing and shouted back; "These are not oars! One's me wife, and the other is me mother-in-law" and he turned to boat around and rowed off~
hahahha!

10:58 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home