Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Scarey squeezie thing.



Scarey skull.............SQUEEZE IT!!



ACK!!!! ISaac can't even stand to be in the same room!!

6 Comments:

Blogger JEFFY said...

Ack! Is right! I aint too much into gore. Its interesting all the stuff you guys come up with. I think you only got the cds and a plaque and a cheap wind sock in that package Ricky mailed. Hahaha! Hope your cd player can read the cd's now THEY ...are some scary. Mannheim Steamroller's Halloween cds. Its an older cd and Im sure he has a more cureent one but thats all I had was the first series....It comes with two cd's. It has some of the horror classics on the first cd, but the second cd is really really awesome. On the second cd, i took each trac and put on seperate cds...On one, the dude just groans! I love it! Kiss King

6:07 pm  
Blogger -Lo said...

ACK!!!!!!!!!!! I love it so damn much hels bells!!!! I wan one! I wanna chase my kids around with it when they are bad!!!!!

6:19 pm  
Blogger MamaTink said...

Ewwww!!!! My kids would probably laugh! LOL...in a scared, I'm trying to be cool, kind of way :)

Scary :)

~Lisa~

6:21 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Oh, Zachary wouldn't be able to be on the same block as that!

11:22 pm  
Blogger dawn! said...

THAT IS FUNNY!!

2:09 am  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

yeah, it's pretty gross! Poor child! LOL.

Oh..the secret I posted about on my blog is that we threw a surprise baby shower for Stacy...my friend who just had the twins. Now, i have to mail the gifts to her in Germany...and I just know the shipping is gonna cost me a small fortune...but she is worth it! I thought I would tell you the secret on your blog, bc it will be awhile before she will receive the package and therefore, awhile before I can post about it!

5:29 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home