Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I bet you haven't got one of these!!

WILLIAM JAMES , my blog baby.


I bet you don't have one!! I got a baby! My first blog baby....mine!! Sort of, really he is Rachel's. She reads my blog though and is in my blog family. She had Will on september 14th and he is divine, teeny ( 7lbs) and perfect and she said I could put his picture here, on my blog.
So he is my blog baby. Don't even try to say he isn't mine ( unless you are Rachel and have to wake up in the night with him and have stitches and sore bits from having him, then you can say he isn't mine )
I would give up chocolate for a month if I could squish him, smell that skin, touch his downy hair and just breathe him in. l love babies, it's just that they grow up so fast and then they stop smelling like delicious things and start answering back.
I love babies.......this one, well he seems particularly scrumptious, don't you think?

8 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

Aw, so cute! And I love a newborn too Helen. Well, most people do I guess. :)

He's a keeper!

12:01 am  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

Wow, he is absolutely perfect~! Makes me wish I could have more...til i read further and was reminded that they do grow so fast and quickly start talking back and getting into things and all that no so glorious stuff!

12:43 am  
Blogger dawn! said...

OMGosh!! He is so cute!!!

2:11 am  
Blogger Lilsoutherngirl said...

Awwwwww. it does make you think of having another one,,,, until you remember it's not all that!!!

1:35 pm  
Blogger Jenn said...

oh he really is Gorgeous!!! And oddly, I used both William and James for my 1st two kids middle names respectively.
I love the wee ones too. Pity when they learn to argue, talk back, steal chocolate and pour things on the carpet. We still love them, but just a little bit more when they are sleeping! ;)
Congrats on your blog baby, and congrats to Rachel for making such a lovely one!

3:35 pm  
Blogger mom of 2 said...

I love babies, too!! I love to squish my nose in their neck and just breathe in their sweet baby smell!!

7:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww, thanks everybody! I think I'll keep him, but I have 2 and 3 year-olds up for grabs!

8:09 pm  
Blogger JEFFY said...

YALL PLEASE DONT CAL THE BOY WILLY. I MEAN IT. TO CUTE. GLAD IT AINT ME GOT ONE. PERFECT CHAP. KISS KING

9:32 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home