Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Monday, October 02, 2006

Been down the post office....

And sent Brenda, Angie and the 'tophers chocolate off!! Tippeee. 'Toph, I want a video of you eating a curly wurly, with sounds and mmmmmmmming and everything!!
I have my wireless back, hooray.
Tonight after we learn about being respectful and reverent ( for the temple ) we are making bat invites, we have black card and googlie eyes and glue. I hope we have enough patience.

3 Comments:

Blogger -Lo said...

Yes Yes. Tophey promises he will send his most BELOVED chocolate mistress a video of him licking on Helens gurly wirlies.
He is so tickled that all of my friends love him so much.
He truely is!

And plus imma totally grab the box and run away. Imma get me one of them curlywirlies.

((HUGS))

1:09 pm  
Blogger Lilsoutherngirl said...

I soooo cannot wait for my package.. I will be looking everyday...

4:38 pm  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

The curley wurlies are awesome. Unfortunately, I only got one out of the bunch...lol.

3:52 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home