Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

OH OH OH I AM SO EXCITED I COULD SCREAM!!!! and also a bit sad...

I just got this email from the one friend I made in the states, she lives next door to grandpa and I LOVE her.....


Helen, how would you feel about seeing me next month? Leaving November 9th, I would arrive on the 10th and then leave on the 14th. How would you feel about us and my friend Jill running around London for 2 days and then I go home with you and come back on the 14th? My treat for the hotel in London. I'll be calling you in the morning. I'm so excited. I hope this works for you. Do you know it's cheaper to fly out next month than buy in advance for Jan. or Feb. Brian needs to double check his calendar and I need to get a passport. Talk to you soon.

Hell YES!! I might pack my bags and sit by the front door til she gets here 3 women let loose in London for a day or 2, we'll do a show too if I have anything to do with it.......HOORAY!!


Parcels went to Kim and the Lo girl today, only a couple left and I am done......it's nearly over and I am a bit sad as I love getting parcels and sending them out. It has been fun. Lacey, I totally changed yours, you now have crisps ( chicken, cheese and onion, steak and onion and I forget, maybe prawn cocktail) minstrels and SPOTTED DICK! HA HA! that will go on saturday. Then I have Rachels and JJBB coffee to resend.
Did I forget anyone? Please tell me if I forgot you. I forget things....all the time, tell me if I forgot you, it doesn't mean I don't love you, it just means I am stupid and old in the head.


8 Comments:

Blogger The other me said...

actually, I mailed it off this morning, bit the bullet and sent the 3 at once! Spotted dick on it's way!

11:49 am  
Blogger Julie Q said...

I have your Thanksgiving stuff just about ready Helen! :) Even in the states it is hard to find sometimes! They have all Halloween and Christmas. They skip turkey day in just about every store. :) But, I found a shop with some stuff. I just need you to verify your address. I kept the one off the package you sent me, but I want to make sure it is correct. I've never shipped further than Canada before. :)

Very exciting your friend is coming Helen! :)

12:39 pm  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

Sounds like fun to have a girls' trip to London! How exciting!

1:16 pm  
Blogger -Lo said...

OMG! YESSS! I cannot wait to get that chocolate and sit in the corner and eat it all. No one can have any.
Ill beat Tophey away with curly whirlys. I will. Ill just start chucking em at him.....

*wicked laugh*

2:08 pm  
Blogger The other me said...

you get your own stuff.....the curly wurlies are for TOPHER!!!

2:58 pm  
Blogger Lilsoutherngirl said...

I am so impatiently waiting for my package to arrive.. I rush and look everyday as soon as I get home.

4:51 pm  
Blogger dawn! said...

woo hoo! there is nothing better than spending time with a good buddy! i am so happy for you!

2:55 pm  
Blogger Jenn said...

Er - you forgot me Helen......Ok, no you didn't, I'm just messing with ya! I still have oodles of yummy chocolatey goodness that I am slowly going to reward myself with when I do something fantastic, like lose 10 lbs.

9:41 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home