Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Fun and games.


This was midnight......Jordan came home from work and saw Sophie in her room and seranaded her...."How much is that doggy in the window?"
He is a bugger......she got him back, they never grow out of horsing around ( if you're lucky) and it makes my heart sing, even when its so late and they are so loud.








I love having so many kids. Usually.

6 Comments:

Blogger LosingSanity said...

How sweet!!! That's cool that they can horse around like that without it turning to a fight. too cute!

2:27 pm  
Blogger -Lo said...

I love Sophie!!! I SO LOVE THAT TONGUE LICKING THAT NECK!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHA were you cracking up? I love that kind of play. So fun. It makes your soul happy doesnt it?!

2:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! I love seeing brothers and sisters like that!!! Its so aweosme!!

4:37 pm  
Blogger dawn! said...

how cute!!

9:33 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

So cute Helen! I love when my big kids play too. :)

2:36 am  
Blogger -Lo said...

Anon-

If you go out to the corner. And you hike up your dress you can earn some pretty good money that way!
Goodluck with it!!
(am i bored??? i think so!)

2:10 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home