Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The one where I shatter all illusions.

You know, all these ideas that I am a bit prudish and fainting. We collected my friends son, Billy today from school, she was going to come and get him about 5ish..which she did. Luckily Jane has known me forever and we laugh about all kinds of things. She knows me.
So...all is well and peaceful, little boys playing with Bigger boy Billy who is 9 and as such is a hero and much admired.
H, is in the kitchen cooking, something exotic and delicious smelling with garlic and chicken and rice.
I love H and am particualry fond of his very firm bottom in levi's.
So.....we had one of those conversations that go something like...
" Mmm that smells SO good"
" I'll give you somethin' to smell alright"
"YEah well, you'd better remember that mate, be ready later because....." and at this point I am groping is firm bottom with heterosexual abandon ( why should the abandon always be gay?) and right at that monet I heard
" Whoohoo!! Thought I'd better let you know I am here before that goes any further!!"

I think she might have been impressed by the fabulousness of the role reversal, wife groping husband in a lude manner whilst husband has hands busy with wooden spoon and steamy face from stove, but I can't say for sure because I was pink and a bit embarrassed. Just wondering if she heard the really crude suggestion I made just before she WHOOHOOed. Ack.
Oh and the kids, no way did they hear anything.....they didn't!
Jane, if you read this, don't tell me. Please.

6 Comments:

Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

HEHEHE... just the fact that you'd be embarrassed when caught groping your OWN husband's ass proves that you are indeed a bit prudish and fainting... most of us would step back, wink and say "Care to Have A Go then?" ;)

Hugs Hugs Hugs

Julie

5:39 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

He he, Helen! Too funny! Thanks for sharing that! :)

9:47 pm  
Blogger JEFFY said...

MUM!! JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH! AND THATS YOUR ASS ~ YOU CAN SHO GRAB IT WHEN YOU WANNA! RAH! GO! GO! GO! KISS MAX

9:56 pm  
Blogger Jenn said...

heheehheeheh - you gave me a giggle Helen. I've had moments like that, but I'm sure DH wishes they happened more often ;) - oh, and I'm sure nobody heard anything that wasn't intended specifically for their ears - and if they did, it shall be a secret forever - twice locked vault, only to be opened with copious amounts of drinking......and chocolate.

10:40 pm  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

Wooohoo is right! You go girl! LOL. I'm a very "hands on" kinda wife, myself. But, i lack the embarrassment part. ~wink~

2:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...that is awesome! :)

4:38 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home