Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Friday, October 13, 2006

I probably should get a life.

I am excited about having needles stuck in me tomorrow.

6 Comments:

Blogger mom of 2 said...

I should get a life because I'm excited to hear about you having needles stuck in you tomorrow!!

10:51 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

:) Helen, I admire you for giving it a try. Good luck tomorrow.

11:44 pm  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

Right now, i wish I were getting the needles stuck in me tomorrow. I have a severe headache, an extra kid for the night and let hubby go out with his friend for his friend's bday. I'm sure the needles would help with these headaches, too! So, take a few needles for me too, tomorrow! hope this works for ya!

1:18 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU SO HAVE GOT A LIFE. IM EXCITED TOO KISS, YOUR BOY

1:52 am  
Blogger -Lo said...

Helen. You rock. I cant wait to hear bout it...

-Lo

6:37 am  
Blogger Jenn said...

bwaaahahahaha.
This just made me giggle!
Matthew calls them "pokes" - he had two yesterday at his 4 yr checkup and was less than impressed.
Enjoy your poke-fest. It better be working ;)

1:30 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home