Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Gloriousness in all it's glory.

You know when you really want to show off because your children, well they are just so knock out beautiful and look particularly smart....grab the camera and all you want is a couple of pictures where they show the world just how perfect they are?
Well......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Sometimes, you just have to admit defeat.

They have gone to church without me today, just me and my littlest boy here. I am not good. I am going back to the doctors and telling them to get me off the stuid meds. These new ones help me sleep, they also stop me waking up properly, I seem to get some level of consciousness and then wish I hadn't, I am miserable and angry and out of control. I stare at mess and am defeated by it.
I am back to square one EXCEPT I know it is the medication for the sasming legs that STILL TWITCH! It helps to know that i feel like this because of the meds but to feel this way when I was better, getting through it, is a blow.
I'm not doing it.
I like waking up and looking forward to the day.
I absolutely know what a good life I have, it isn't that real depression where I could see no joy. Just stupid medicine that is hitting me too hard. I don't like walking into walls, I hate cutting my feet on floor that is just 'there' and shouldn't be able to cut my feet. My muscles have stopped doing what my head tells them to do and they just swing any which way without a care in the world. Stupid medicine.

4 Comments:

Blogger -Lo said...

Oh god. I worry bout you. When are you going back?!?!

12:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are hiliarous shots though I have to say. I hope that you start to feel better soon hun. Those are not pleasant symptoms!

12:07 pm  
Blogger Jenn said...

Boys in suits!! Beautiful.
Helen not feeling joyful -well crappity-$*%(*t, that sucks! It must be the meds. Sorry hon, I hope you are back to feeling that joy in the morning soon. The floor has no right of course to jump up and bleed you - stupid floor. Stupid meds.
And yes it's perfectly normal to just feel plain grumpy once in a while - I am today, and I don't have meds to blame for it. Not even pms, as it's nowhere near that time - it's just plain grumpiness, and the monotony of being depended on day in and day out can wear on you. Have a grumpy spell, it's ok - then go back to plotting your party, and look for more packages. Packages are good. I'll send you another package - that'll cheer you rightly!
((((hugs))))

6:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mom has had nervous leg syndrome for a very long time, and she now takes miropex (sp?) She loves it! Maybe you could ask your Dr. about that if you haven't tried it.

Sandy

2:08 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home