Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Am so....

Not in party mood....things going wrong, which means it will be perfect because when things go swimmingly it worries me. Wish didn't have to clean damn toilets as well as everything else.
H is taking nap with Eli for me, bless him , he thinks of everything, never let it be said that he gets in my way in times of great stress, might need to hit him later, cheaper than fake blood, and would be good stress reliever, is good idea.
Now stink for real, not of cookies. However, will not need expensive hair products to make hair look wild, all is well. Have 2 hours til arrival of first batch of monsters and scary things........am not ready and yet I sit here as if have not a care in world.......must go.....

4 Comments:

Blogger mom of 2 said...

Good luck! I can't wait to hear, and hopefully see, how it goes...I bet it will be awesome!!

2:44 pm  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

It will all come together! Really. The last minutes before parties are always the craziest! Don't forget to relax and enjoy all of your hard work!

3:55 pm  
Blogger Lilsoutherngirl said...

It will be fine, you'll see.. Now, stop worrying and have fun.

4:29 pm  
Blogger -Lo said...

go have fun Hellsbells!!!!

6:48 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home