Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ever think......

About all the time wasted along the way?





The older I get, the faster life flies by and the more I see how much more I could do with my life. I would so love to be able to escape this fog and run with the flow.


I wonder what I would do differently if I had the chance to go back and change things. I don't want to find myself in a corner, with crumbling bones wishing I had been braver.
My insides are so different to the woman the world sees. My blog person is more like the real me, not this stumbling weakling that leaves the house every day. What is it that stops the real me fighting through the village idiot that controls my body?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I often wonder the same thing about myself.

6:37 pm  
Blogger Ranni said...

Hmm, you've given me inspiration for a blog post.

1:04 am  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

If you find the answers...let me know. I feel like that at times, too.

1:07 am  
Blogger Julie Q said...

I wonder about things like that myself.

And I love your blog person Helen. :)

1:11 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home