Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Monday, October 15, 2007

In an English country.......front room???

I am going to post this, even though I suspect it will cause envy of such magnitude you will hardly be able to contain yourselves.
We have something you don't have, I would put money on it.
Shall I show you? It's the front room, dog pooh room, carpetless what shall we do with it room, now known as the garden room.
Awwww, the garden room, because it is turning into a garden...for real.
We have foliage, growing up out of the floor.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
See? Hahahahahahaha. Ha.

Actually I am beginning to feel differently about this room, I think the devil has moved out and the angels have planted a garden, or something. It doesn't feel so dark and I can go in there and picture it with carpet and pretty things, nice curtains and well, as a room. The foliage will have to go though, that's for sure!
Life is full of little moments isn't it?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger LosingSanity said...

Well, i can say that I don't have foliage growing in any of my rooms. Except for the plants in the planters. LOL. Interesting!

1:36 am  
Blogger Ranni said...

Lol, no foilage growing like that. Not sure if it would upset me or make me laugh, or both.

12:22 am  
Blogger Stetch said...

ok that is just FREAKY. Have these owners no shame AT ALL??

2:19 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home